Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My Lovely Family

This week I want to talk about my family. My family is a medium size.





Especially ,my mom and my dad.My father , he is a policeman. He has a medium height. He is in his forties.His character is impatient , playful , and grumbling.





He always talk to me that try to work hard and stop doing activities. I think it is boring because I like to do it so much.I like to join with them. My mother , she is a housewife.





She has short hair. She is in her forties. Her character is grouchy , cheerful , playful ,





and patient. Since , I was remembered my friends always told to me that ..





"OoH ! Eve , your parents was cute.They were romantic so much."





He hold in her's arms and walk together. That is an image





for my friends. I sometimes think that's why my parent is different from other family.





For example , if I want to go a trip it is impossible to go with my friends.





I have no choice or anything else to do. Except , if I go with my family. They must strict





me. Next , about my schedule of ABAC they complain me that's why I do like this.





How can I choose this schedule. It's too late for me . Bla bla bla....





They tell me that I must go home on time do not be late !!!





Normally , I think it is not my fault to do like this because my schedule and




my friends are the same schedule too. My mother usually talk like




she is unreliable of me. She is sacastic all the time when she was angry.








Afterwards , my brother he studies at Assumption Samutprakarn. He is a medium height.





He is in his teen. His character is very shy , quiet , and the most important he isolate





himself from social contacts. When I was young I always dispute with my brother.





I do not know why ? But in deep I think I care him so much. I do not want him to know





how I feel with him because I think it is stupid. 555+





In the future , I think if I grow up and my brother grow up too , we should be better than





before.



Many people who ever see my father say only one thing that his face is scary and cruel.


I think that is funny if everyone think like this because in fact , my father is kind.


He also forbid me about how do I choose friend. He never rude with me.


He always beside me when I feel nobody here with me or when I feel it is lonely too.

At Last , I want to say that I love my family so much. I think it really good thing.

No comments: