Saturday, December 1, 2007

Legal Sharing Seminar



ALSA or the Asian Law Student Association is an association of law students consist of 10 countries which are Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Philipines, Japan, China, Taiwan, Indonesia, Korea and Hong Kong.Today I have an opportunity to participate in this project.The organization of ALSA is found for discuss and solution about law.In this time , I must wear a full uniform.I go to Chulalongkorn University to arrange for this seminar.First , they have a ceremony by Asst. Professor Thitipan Chuabunchai dean of law Chulalongkorn University.Moreover , lecturer suggest for the organization of ALSA.Second , the topic that they must discuss is "The problem to control the copyright in Thailand" by the special Professor
Suchat Thammapitakkul.Then , we have a break for 15 minutes.This is a free time that I want to eat and sleep so much. As I know about coffee break and any kind of cake is a good taste.

I like cake but , I never drink coffee.When the time is over , we go back to the room in the afternoon. After that 4 student of law Chulalongkorn that been to Korea let's talk about the trouble and category of copyright.In addition , we have to share for 4 groups to talk with the point that they give to us.When we finish , we must choose 4 people in the group to summary on the stage. Then , the qualified talk about the Copyright Infringement and Copyright Protection in Thailand and the International Cooperation. They have three people talk in English Language but , one of the three people is a women that I like because , she speak English very well. I like her accent. At 15:00 , they have a moot court to dispute in the copyright by the students of law Chulalongkorn University.They are join in 2007 Moot Competition Young Thai IP Law Ambassador Award. In the matter of dispute between Mr.Noi [Plaintiff] and Ample Moderation Company Limited [Defendant] That is exciting for the another students to look them talk together. They speak very well.May be perfect.I try to intend they plead a case in court.



In this day ,we discuss together. It make me know about something that the other student have a many knowledge of law to talk together.This legal sharing seminar make a new experience for us.I have a new friends.I have a new knowledge.

No comments: