Saturday, February 9, 2008

A TIME TO GO TO THE CINEMA*



This month I went to the cinema to watch the movies.First , movie is Mr.Magorium's Wonder Emporium.When I saw this movie,Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium which I thought would be cute but it was a little slow.This movie was talking about the shop where never close for happiness but it was changed because Mr.Magorium's retire to himself and give the shop for Molly Mahony ,a beautiful assistant who never do thing successful.When Mr.Magorium had gone,Molly feel bad and worried because she never self-confident that she can do this job before Mr.Magorium had gone.One day Mr.Magorium hire an assistant of account book to take care of his money, suddenly the shop where was the happiness and bright become sorrow and sad like they know that Mr.Magorium had gone soon.Especially The store, too, is alive, and it's possible that audiences will respond to the special-effects magic that results in one of the walls turning gray. Then again, they may want to save their enthusiasm for the moment when Magorium, really letting go now, does a happy little jig. Atop a sheet of plastic bubble wrap.Finally , Molly had a magical.She become to owner and many toys look fresh and happiness again.I like this movie because it have a magical.I could try to imagine about them .
Second , is Enchanted.Before I told about this movie, I just want to say I watched this movie two times.One time I watched alone and the another times I watched with my friends.In good time when I saw it I feel good.I think it made me fall in valley of love.I don't know that the director was created and direct the film in this way.It about the love song with true love kiss.The sound of this song so sweet.This movie was talking about a fairytale collides with modern-day New Year City in a story about a fairytale from the part who was thrust into present-day by evil queen.Soon after her arrival,Princess Giselle begins to change her views on life and love not
Can a story view of romanceservalible the real world.Is that joking for my friend because when the movie was end I walk out and sang song of Enchanted.Such as , True's love kiss , Ever Ever Forver , So close and Happy working.My friend thought I'm mad.They said that to me if I saw for three times they think I would sang song a lot and dance too.Mostly , I like when Princess Giselle created her dress by curtains or carpet.It was colorful.



No comments: