Saturday, May 31, 2008

My SummeR~**

Last month I went to England alone to study and travel.First day when I arrived here , it was very cold and dark.My host family had a big house.I thought they were very rich.Then I slept all night and woke up in the morning.Nobody in this house.I walked downstairs to the kitchen and walk around in this house too.After that I sat down in the living room.I used the telephone to call back home in Thailand.The first people that I talk with was "Ping".She is my best friend.When I waited her phone.Suddenly she said "Hello"to me.I cried because her voice.I cried because I miss my family and my friends in Thailand.She talked to me that did not worried about that.She would beside me if I want her.So,when I had an encourage I walked upstairs and called Guide in England.He is Thai people but worked here for ten years.It was so long.He was very kind of me.Next day I must went to school at Waterloo.For half hour I arrived at Waterloo station.This day I met my new friend.His name is Theo.He is french guy.He is very cute.I liked his smile.The world was so fresh.When the time was gone in one week,I thought I could live here.I could live in London.I liked this country.Everyday I studied finish , I would go to Oxford Circus to shop.I spent my time to walked here until night.My host family wait to cook dinner for me.Ooh...I forgot something to tell you.My time table to have dinner at seven o'clock in the evening.When second weeks was come , I talked to the accommodation to leave my host family to the new one.But when I saw it , I did not satisfy with this house like them told me.You know what .... they told me that
I would like this house.This house was very big , comfortable and had a big garden backside.
But it was not true.In fact,this house was small , very quiet place , had one bus to take me to school and have no garden here.So , I stayed with my host family again.What about Songkarn day in this year ?? I went to Thai temple at Wimbledon in London.I liked that.This place I saw many Thai people prayed and donated.They had a lot of food shop.It was delicious for me and my cousins.You would be confuse right.That why I had my cousins in London.It was joking because my mother told me that I had my cousins here.They worked at Chaopraya Eat Thai at Bond street.When I walked near here, I always went to my cousins restaurant to eat with them.They were discount for me too.The times to come back to Thailand was coming , I went every that I want.Likewise Windsor Castle , Bath , Manchester and Stonehenge.England is the famous of fashion or art.I had an opportunity to see art gallery of the famous artist.When the last day came, I went to school to recieve my certificate with staff.I went to said good bye with my friends and "Sara"she was my teacher.Everybody said that to me.Eve had a good trip , good health , and good luck.I took a lot of photos with them and someone I admired.I think you know who I mean to.Well...the times up.I went to Heathrow airport to come back to Thailand.It was sad that timeless for me.But it was a good memory that I never forgot......




1 comment:

Jasper said...

Sounds like you had a great time Tanatcha. I'd love to go to Bath some day!!