Thursday, December 13, 2007

*Santa Claus is coming to my birthday*












This season is winter and it is my birthday.Mostly , it is a Christmas Day.Christmas is a holiday that celebrates the birth of Jesus. The date of the celebration is traditional, and is not considered to be his actual date of birth. Christmas festival often combine the commemoration of Jesus' birth with various secular customs, many of which have been influenced by earlier winter festival.This day Santa claus is coming to town.He has a suit that come in many color.The most common depiction red with white cuffs, collar, and black leather belt.He always drive with rain - deer and send presents for children by a chimney.without noise.So many place will start to decorate a Christmas tree.On Christmas day I will go to Patthaya until mid-day and then I will come back to Bangkok.After that I will go to Lard Phao to meet my friends.May be we shall eat at Central World Plaza and take photos.My friends are crazy like me to take photos.Moreover we like to dance and sing songs.I think that day it have a lot of people.I think it will amuse together and me too.This slide pictures I took it last Saturday with my mom at Central World Plaza.Every year I go to Central World Plaza or Are wan Hotel because they decorate the Christmas day for the children and it make them happiness with candies , Christmas trees , fireworks , mostly Santa Claus.It is beautiful at night.This day I will surprise my friends with my birthday.Of course, my birthday is 23 December nearly Christmas day.My mom tell me that she will buy a cake for me.I think when I finish for my birthday,I will go to Tong Lor with my friends."Shall we dance" my friends always tell me that when I dance on the floor it is joke for them because I dance like Poong Lang Sa-on.They are the group of people who show a comedy on the stage.As well as , when I drunk , I look like Lump - yourng ,it mean a girl who drunk like a crazy.This is the first time to go with my best friends because since matthayom I never go anywhere with my friends just only my family.So , I expect in this year too much that I want to join with them.In fact , I wish that someone special come and join with my birthday too but it is impossible for that.Something that make me sorrow.It hurt so bad because we broke up.I spent my time to forget him but I cannot do that because he come back again and again.Now we are reconciled but I feel it change.It is not like the past.In my deep subconsciousness ,we are still together but I am wrong.He does not love me anymore like in the past.I often think of him that why I love him or miss him but it have no the answer for me.From now on I want to forget him and start to do the good think for my life.New year will begin soon and I want to have a new good thing.Eventhough , it is hard to do but I think I can do this.Loneliness is my best friend because I still alone in anytime.If I have one bless , I want in this world without loneliness.I live with it for a long time why I do not know how it hurt too much.I hope God bless me in this day.I hope the bad thing have gone.I hope Santa Claus is come to my dream and make it come true.I hope so.I want my lovely friends , my family, and him have a good thing in their life.Thanks for everything that they still with me when I cried.Thanks you very much.....


















1 comment:

Jasper said...

Bangkok, Thailand 15 December 2007
Christmas is coming, but where is the snow?
Where is the ice queen to steal our show?
Christmas is coming, but where is the cold,
Where are the church bells clinking to bold?
Where are the pine trees, the mistletoe and .... where is he?
Santa Claus he's our hero, you see?
Don't you worry my friend, the Christmas spirit is within you, down in your core
Where it can never be taken, not even by war.